- Find an Organizer
- Be an Organizer
- Media Inquiries
- Members Only
What Is Your OQ?
Want to know your Organizing Quotient?
- Do you often miss important appointments, events or deadlines?
- Does every horizontal surface invite a pile of something?
- Do you avoid inviting people into your home or office because of the clutter?
- Do you have difficulty prioritizing or making decisions?
- Do you find yourself purchasing items that you know you already have but just can’t find?
- Do you have lots of clothes but nothing to wear?
- Is your computer and/or file cabinet crammed with information you no longer refer to?
- Are your bills and bank statements mixed in with community notices, interesting articles, party invitations, catalogs, and magazines?
- When you replace an item, do you keep the old one “just in case”?
- Does your wallet or planner bulge with old notes, receipts, ATM slips, laundry tickets, parking tickets, Post-its, clippings, and scrawled phone numbers with no name attached?
- Do you usually file an extension on your taxes because you can’t track down all the necessary statements, forms, and receipts?
- Are things still in boxes from the last time you moved?
- Are you postponing doing something you’d really like to do because you don’t have the time?
- Is being disorganized costing you time or money?
To Find Your Score Give Yourself 1 Point for Each “YES.”
10+ points: Don't wait another moment. Now is the time to call a Professional Organizer — if you can find your phone!
6–9 points: Disorganization is costing you time, money, probably sleep, and certainly productivity. Learning the skills a Professional Organizer has to offer can change your life!
3–5 points: As disorganization mounts, so does your stress level. Take the edge off by getting some help from a professional before it's too late.
1–2 points: A little more organization never hurt anyone. Even just one session with a Professional Organizer can fine-tune your nearly perfect systems.
0 points: Congratulations! Maybe you should consider a career as a Professional Organizer.